2023 Witches’ Companion
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Stronger Witchcraft. Better Living.
Llewellyn’s 2023 Witches Companion explores the leading edge of Witchcraft and Pagan lifestyles with more than two dozen articles featuring new insights and hands-on magical practices. This must-have companion features some of the finest writers and compelling subjects, empowering you to improve not just your Craft, but also your community and quality of life
• Prosperity Magic
• Black Magick & Why We Need It
• Full Moon Altar
• Creating Your Book of Shadows
• Building Confidence
• Making the Mundane Magical
• Grounding Anxiety
• Witchy Fitness
• Magical Self-Renewal
• Flower Magic
This year’s edition includes spells, rituals, projects, and advice articles from some of the best Witch and Pagan writers: Tess Whitehurst • Susan Pesznecker • Laura Tempest Zakroff • Kerri Connor • Mortellus
• Ari and Jason Mankey • Najah Lightfoot • Michelle Skye • Stephanie Rose Bird • Deborah Blake • Diana Raichel • Phoenix LeFae • Melanie
Marquis • Elizabeth Barrette • A.C. Fisher Aldag • Gwion Raven Includes a sixteen-month calendar and lunar information for spelwork and rituals
A GUIDE TO CONTEMPORARY LIVING
Llewellyn's 2023 Witches' Companion explores the leading edge of Witchcraft and Pagan lifestyles with more than two dozen articles featuring new insights and hands-on magical practices.
Ari and Jason Mankey reveal how to renew your magical self through cleaning up and letting go. Najah Lightfoot explores some of the most important movies to include in your witchy film library. Michelle Skye walks you through creating your own full moon altar that changes throughout the year. Stephanie Rose Bird discusses the importance of acknowledging magic from the African diaspora. You will also discover how to create your own Book of Shadows (Deborah Blake), use the laws of magic to increase prosperity (Diana Rajchel), make mundane moments magical (Phoenix LeFae), and increase your confidence as a witch (Melanie Marquis).
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.