Burner: Om Mani Censer Burner
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Versatile Om Mani Tibetan censer burner encourages enlightenment and relaxation.
This versatile Om Mani Tibetan censer burner is a unique decorative burner that will serve both to burn incense and point you towards enlightenment. On the side of the round copper burner, you will find the Tibetan Om Mani mantra written in Sanskrit. Om represents the body, speech, and mind. Om man Padme hum is an ancient Buddhist mantra; when translated in English, it translates, "Praise to the Jewel in the Lotus." The Dalai Lama believes that this mantra can transform an impure body, one's speech, and mind into the purest body, speech, and mind of the Buddha. Tibetan culture says this mantra encourages enlightenment.
As you burn incense using this beautifully detailed pot, you can center yourself by meditating on this Tibetan mantra. The round shape, the mantra, and the fitting lid make the piece work in a variety of spaces.
In addition to using the censer burner with incense sticks, cones, and charcoal, you can use it as a smudge pot as well. Incense not included.
Shop our incense collection. [link to incense category page]
Dimensions: L 5" x W 4" x H 4"
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.