Invoke the Goddess
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
CONNECTING TO THE HINDU, GREEK & EGYPTIAN DEITIES
Bring more love, peace, healing, and personal empowerment into your life by working with the Hindu, Greek, and Egyptian goddesses. Looking for love? Aphrodite will assist you. Need a magickal boost? Isis will show you the way. Lacking inspiration? Sarasvati will set your creativity flying.
Invoke the Goddess explores the symbolism of fifteen female manifestations of the Divine and offers guided visualizations that will show you how to connect with the Goddess's power. You'll also discover a thorough guide to cleansing your chakras, preparing ritual colored baths of solarized water, and the basics of a healthful and magickal diet and exercise plan. This remarkable book makes it easy to find the perfect deity you need for enhancing your life and relationship with the Goddess.
(Previously sold as ISBN 9781567184310.)
Experience Love, Healing, and Personal Empowerment by Working with Hindu, Greek, and Egyptian Goddesses
This magical book is specially designed to help you access and interact with deities who can provide blessings, insight, and enhancements to your quality of life. Looking for love? Aphrodite will assist you. Need a magickal boost? Isis will show you the way. Lacking inspiration? Saraswati will set your creativity flying. You'll work with a variety of goddesses, including:
Kali • Lakshmi • Radha • Sekhmet • Artemis • Persephone • Hecate • Iris • Ma'at • Hathor • And Others
Newly revised and expanded with never-before-published material, Invoke the Goddess explores the symbolism of fifteen female manifestations of the Divine and offers guided visualizations that will show you how to connect with the Goddess's power. You'll also discover tips on cleansing your chakras, ritual bathing, and practicing chants and mantras. This remarkable book makes it easy to find the perfect deity you need for enhancing your life and relationship with the Goddess.
By Kala Trobe
6 x 9 x 1 IN
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.