Llewellyn's 2024 Sabbats Almanac
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Honor the Sacred Celebrations of the Witches' Year
Rituals • Recipes • Crafts • Pagan Lore • Planetary Guidance
Deepen your connection to seasonal energies and discover new ways to commemorate each sabbat. This almanac offers fresh perspectives on the Wheel of the Year as well as spells, rituals, crafts, and recipes that draw from both leading-edge ideas and old-world wisdom. With guidance from esteemed practitioners, you can build a migration mobile for Ostara, fry dandelion blossoms for Beltane, conduct a Litha ritual to appease a solitary fairy, explore what makes you feel truly rested during the busy Yule season, and more.
Contributors include Charlie Rainbow Wolf, Enfys J. Book, Deborah Castellano, Melissa Tipton, Suzanne Ress, Kate Freuler, Lupa, Mickie Mueller, Natalie Zaman, and others.
Includes more than fifty articles written for newcomers and experienced witches:
- Creative, low-cost arts and crafts projects
- Quick and easy recipes for delicious appetizers, entrees, beverages, and desserts
- An overview of astrological influences for each sabbat season
- Extended rituals for groups and individuals
- Captivating Pagan folklore and customs
Samhain 2023 to Mabon 2024
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.