- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Nefertari, the bride of Ramses II, assisted her husband in the temporal ruling of Egypt. During her incredible life, she witnessed the great expansion of her country and enjoyed the worship of her devoted husband. Upon her death, Ramses built Nefertari a stunning sepulcher that remains almost intact to the present day. This deck recreates the atmosphere and symbology so loved by Nefertari—who is considered the Light of Egypt and a symbol of the most beautiful aspects of this elegant and sophisticated civilization. The typical two-dimensional Egyptian artwork is given incredible life and luminosity by the rich, patterned gold foil background. Drawing upon the fascination and mystery of Egyptian culture, Alasia has created a beautiful deck that is also practical for divinatory purposes.
Multi-lingual deck includes a manual. In this particular manual, pages 1-14 (or the first seven pages) are in English and the rest of the manual is in four other languages. The index inside the cover page of the manual indicates the page number of the different languages. The manual only has a certain number of pages devoted to English; the rest of the manual is written in other languages, Italian being the next one listed, starting on page 15.
The companion booklets for most Lo Scarabeo decks are in five languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
By Lo Scarabeo
3 x 5 x 1 IN
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.