The Book of Dog Magic by Sophia & Denny Sargent
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
LIVE MAGICALLY with LORE, MEDITATIONS, and SPELLS FOR YOU and YOUR DOG
Enter the realm of dog magic, where you’ll develop incredible relationships with your canine friends that allow you to know what your dogs are thinking, see through their eyes, heal physically and emotionally through your spiritual bond with them, and more. Filled with stories, spells, charms, and exercises, The Book of Dog Magic shows you how to understand your pets on a deep, even psychic, level.
Join authors Sophia and Denny Sargent as they explore the his-tory, mythology, and cultural impact of canines. Discover magi cal techniques to teach obedience, invoke your dog totem, and connect with a dog in the afterlife. You and your furry friends will love this comprehensive, easy-to-use guide.
Sophia is an animal intuitive, professional psychic, and bestselling author. A worldwide traveler, she has the ability to call wild animals to her wherever she goes. Sophia’s grandparents taught her the psychic sciences and she regularly teaches classes on this subject.
Denny Sargent holds an MA in History and is an English teacher and freelance writer living in Seattle. He has studied the rituals of many cultures for over eighteen years.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.