The Book of Druidry by Kristoffer Hughes
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Book of Druidry by Kristoffer Hughes is an essential resource for any student of Druidry, giving a comprehensive overview of one of the most prolific spiritual pathways of our time. Hughes has provided an in-depth study of the ancient and modern practices of the druidic traditions, presented in an accessible and authoritative way.
Discover the Dappled Grove of Druidry
Renowned author Kristoffer Hughes paints a comprehensive picture of Druidry—where it came from, how it developed into its current form, and why it is relevant today. Hughes shares not only the nuts and bolts of practice, but also its ethics, environmental considerations, and deep roots in history.
Druids are defined by what they do, and this book offers many ways to put Druidic theory into action. Explore what it means to talk with trees, answer the call of wild awakening, honor the ancestors, and work with deities. Use prayer, meditation, and ritual to expand your awareness, develop relationships with the unseen, and engage with elemental powers. Providing powerful Celtic wisdom, this book helps you connect with Awen, the blessed breath of inspiration.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.