The Enchanted Cat by Ellen Dugan
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Bejeweled cats were revered in ancient Egyptian temples as living embodiments of the cat-headed goddess Bast, and one of her children could be found in nearly every Egyptian household. Over three thousand years later, cats retain a mystique that continues to enchant and enthrall those of us who share our homes and our hearts with a furry feline friend.
Sprinkled with quotes from famous cat lovers throughout the ages, The Enchanted Cat uncovers the many faces of the feline mystique. Explore cat mythology and folklore from around the world, and discover dozens of spells and other crafty ways to work magick with cats.
Create a protective charm for your pet’s collar ... cast a spell to help a lost kitty come home... perform a naming ceremony to welcome a new cat into your family. Inside you’ll find charms, spells, meditations, and other tips for working with feline energy of all stripes-from pathworking with wild cats to practical cat magick. You’ll also discover a cat’s-eye view of astrology, tarot, and even feline-friendly Feng Shui. So sit down for a spell, cuddle up with your favorite feline friend, and begin to explore the magickal world of the mischievous, mystical, and enchanted cat.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.