The Oracle of Portals by Tess Whitehurst & Laila Savolainen
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
BETWEEN WHAT IS AND WHAT MAY BE ARE THE REALMS OF POSSIBILITY
OPEN THE DOOR AND STEP THROUGH TO BEHOLD THE DREAMS THAT CALL TO YOU
Come beyond the bounds of time and place to discover the profound and transformative power of the in-between. You are forever on the threshold of becoming, and every turn, choice, and action is a path maker. Consciously navigate the liminal to open the gateways to your brighter future.
Journey through and explore the portals of this beautifully illustrated 44-card set, and let your pathway unfold as a glorious expression of your magical self. Be bold, be true - your tomorrow awaits!
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.