The Wisdom Of Hypatia by Bruce J. Maclennan PHD
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
ANCIENT SPIRITUAL PRACTICES FOR A MORE MEANINGFUL LIFE
Discover the Spiritual Secrets of Ancient Philosophy
Hypatia was one of the most famous philosophers of the ancient world. The mix of classical philosophies she taught to Pagans, Jews, and Christians in the fourth century forms the very foundation of Western spirituality as we know it today. The Wisdom of Hypatia is a hands-on guide to using the principles of philosophy to bring purpose, tranquility, and spiritual depth to your life.
To the ancients, philosophy was a spiritual practice meant to help the seeker achieve a good life and maintain mental tranquility. Bruce J. MacLennan, PhD, provides a concise history of philosophy up to Hypatia's time and a progressive, nine-month program of spiritual practice based on her teachings. Explore the three most important philosophical schools of the Hellenistic Age. Lead a more serene, balanced life. Experience self-actualization through union with the divine. Discover the techniques described in the historical sources, and put into practice the profound insights of the world’s greatest minds.
"The Wisdom of Hypatia is grounded in solid scholarship, lucidly written, and, above all, practical. This book reunites spirituality, philosophy, and psychology into a path for our time, and for all times. Read it. Practice it. You will never be the same."—Leonard George, PhD, Chair of the Department of Psychology, Capilano University
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.