A Cunning Man's Grimoire by Dr. Stephen Skinner & David Rankine
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
"A Cunning Man's Grimoire" explores the practices and traditions of the Cunning Folk, who were folk magicians and healers in medieval and early modern Europe. The book delves into the historical context, rituals, spells, charms, and practical techniques used by Cunning Folk for various purposes, including healing, divination, protection, and magical workings.
The Cunning Folk were known for their pragmatic approach to magic and their use of folk remedies, charms, and incantations to help their communities. "A Cunning Man's Grimoire" provides a wealth of information, drawing from historical sources, grimoires, and folklore, to offer insights into the Cunning Craft and its practical applications.
If you are interested in the practices and lore of the Cunning Folk, "A Cunning Man's Grimoire" is a recommended resource to explore their magical traditions.
THE SECRET OF SECRETS
From Dr. Stephen Skinner and the Golden Hoard Press comes a historical grimoire that features a fascinating blend of high magic and local village magic. Originally a handbook for a working sorcerer, this book includes a wealth of magical workings in addition to a treasure trove of critical astrological information, including a unique set of astrological tables that are generally absent from other grimoires. Going beyond the planetary days and hours, A Cunning Man's Grimoire reveals detailed aspects of timing and magical operations connected with the 28 Mansions of the Moon and image magic, which rarely appear in Solomonic grimoires. This practical manual of magic is strongly influence by Arabic and Indian roots, placing it at the crossroads of several powerful magical streams.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.