Abalone Shell Ritual Bowl
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Incorporate elements (Earth, Fire, Wind, Earth) with a beautiful abalone shell.
An abalone shell is a magnificent gift from the ocean that makes any space a little more beautiful. But there is more to the shell than its mother-of-pearl iridescent glow. The abalone shell is commonly used for smudging.
When used for smudging, the abalone shell catches the hot ash falling from your plants, as well as provides a space for your half-burnt smudge stick to rest. In addition to its efficient purpose, it also has a mystical purpose. Using an abalone shell in smudging allows you to incorporate all four earth elements: water (shell), earth (unlit herbs), fire (used to light herbs), and air (smoke).
The abalone shell is known as the ears of the sea. It has protective healing properties. When it is in your space, it helps to protect you. It helps to protect the heart while giving emotional balance. It reminds you to be loved and gentle with the people in your life. When paired with quartz crystal amplifies the power of abalone.
L 7” x W 5.2” x H 2”
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.