Aradia by Craig Spencer
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A MODERN GUIDE TO CHARLES GODFREY LELAND'S GOSPEL OF THE WITCHES
A Revelatory New Approach to the Influential Witchcraft Classic
First published in 1899, Aradia, or the Gospel of the Witches is Charles Godfrey Leland's fascinating record of folk magic, said to have been revealed to him by hereditary witches of Italy's Romagna and Tuscany regions. Celebrating the goddess Diana and her daughter Aradia, this seminal work presents a rich and complete methodology of practice for those who are willing to engage its unique wisdom.
Aradia presents Leland's original English manuscript with new interpretations and translations, including forty lines never before rendered in English. Craig Spencer provides in-depth commentary that reveals the rich historical context of this profound work and provides revelatory analysis that makes the true heart of the original come alive. You will also discover hands-on instructions for a unique magical practice based on Leland's remarkable glimpse into nineteenth-century craft lore. This magical guide is designed to help you expand and enhance your own modern-day journey through the enchanted realms of witchcraft.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.