Ars Notoria: The Grimoire of Rapid Learning by Magic By S.Skinner & D.Clark
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ars Notoria, also known as "The Notory Art of Solomon," is a grimoire or a book of magical instruction attributed to King Solomon. It is a part of the greater collection of texts known as the "Solomonic grimoires" and is believed to have originated in the 13th century.
The Ars Notoria focuses specifically on the acquisition of knowledge and the development of intellectual abilities. It is considered a highly structured system of prayer, invocation, and visualization intended to enhance one's memory, comprehension, and overall intellectual prowess. The practices outlined in the Ars Notoria involve recitation of specific prayers, invocations, and contemplative exercises.
The grimoire gained popularity in medieval Europe and was widely studied by scholars seeking to gain wisdom and mastery in their respective fields. It was particularly associated with academia and was considered a means to accelerate one's learning and understanding.
It is important to note that the Ars Notoria is a complex and esoteric text, and its practices and rituals are not commonly practiced in modern times. The original manuscripts of the Ars Notoria are quite rare, and there are different versions and variations of the text available.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.