Bird Magic by Sandra Kynes
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
"Bird Magic" by Sandra Kynes is a book that explores the spiritual and magical aspects of birds and how they can be used for personal growth and transformation. The book provides a comprehensive overview of bird lore and mythology, as well as practical exercises for connecting with the wisdom and power of birds.
The book is divided into three parts. Part one provides an overview of bird symbolism and mythology from around the world, including Native American, Celtic, and Egyptian traditions. It also explores the connection between birds and the elements, as well as the different types of bird energy and how they can be used for spiritual growth.
Part two of the book focuses on practical exercises for working with bird energy. This includes exercises for developing intuition, communicating with birds, and working with bird feathers and other tools. It also includes meditations and rituals for connecting with bird energy and harnessing its power.
Part three of the book provides a guide to working with specific bird species, including eagles, owls, and hummingbirds. It includes information on each bird's characteristics, symbolism, and spiritual significance, as well as exercises and rituals for working with their energy.
Overall, "Bird Magic" is a comprehensive guide to the spiritual and magical aspects of birds. It offers practical exercises, meditations, and rituals for connecting with bird energy and using it for personal growth and transformation. It is a valuable resource for anyone interested in nature-based spirituality, shamanism, or animal magic.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.