Body Wisdom by Ann Todhunter Brode
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
WHAT YOUR MIND NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BODY
Your Body is Listening. Are You?
Deepen your spirituality, heal old wounds, and enhance your emotional and physical wellness by engaging in a conversation with your body. This innovative, down-to-earth guide teaches you how to listen to, understand, and work with your body's innate wisdom in everyday living.
A Guide to Body Wisdom provides step-by-step instruction on how to create a personalized self-care regimen that works. You'll learn to quiet your mind and live consciously in your body through a variety of practices, including breathwork, mindful eating, meditation, affirmation, and positive habit building. Featuring simple exercises and techniques, as well as a Body IQ quiz, this valuable book helps you end negative thinking, develop intuition, improve relationships, boost creativity and personal power, and much more.
Includes a foreword by Judith Aston-Linderoth, creator and director of Aston Kinetics
"While we have learned during the past few decades the importance of emotions and beliefs in health, the body has too often been neglected, or regarded as a mechanical object that sooner or later is doomed to fail. In A Guide to Body Wisdom, Ann Brode gives the body its due by showing how it can function as a source of wisdom and strength in total harmony with the mind. Brode's perspective is long overdue, offering a holistic, balanced view of what it means to be human."—Larry Dossey, MD, author of One Mind
"This book includes a myriad of everyday ways to awaken and experience the body's innate intelligence. It is full of interesting facts, intriguing exercises, and useful strategies."—Risa Kaparo, PhD, somatic psychotherapist, creator of Somatic Learning, and author of Awakening Somatic Intelligence
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.