- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Heal old wounds with Rhodonite
This is an extremely compassion stone that teaches us to lead with love. The heart is the most powerful tool, but sometimes when we have pain in it, it makes it hard for us to use the true power in the heart. This stone helps us bring that power back to life. It encourages love of all kinds.
Rhodonite is a powerful healing stone and is said to help with any type of scarring. It is also said to relieve wounds.
This stone will hold you in times of need, teaches forgiveness and allows the wearer to be penetrated with love energy.
Rhodonite is a mineral that is typically pink to red in color and is often used as a gemstone or ornamental stone. It belongs to the pyroxenoid group of minerals and has the chemical formula MnSiO3. It was first discovered in the Ural Mountains of Russia in the 19th century and is now found in various locations around the world, including the United States, Canada, Australia, and Brazil.
Rhodonite is known for its distinctive pink and black coloration, which is caused by the presence of manganese and iron impurities in the mineral. It has a hardness of 5.5-6.5 on the Mohs scale, which means it is relatively durable and can be used in a variety of jewelry and decorative applications.
In addition to its use as a gemstone, rhodonite has also been used for a variety of metaphysical purposes. It is believed to have a calming and balancing effect on the emotions, and is often used in meditation or healing practices. Some people also believe that rhodonite can help with emotional healing, promoting forgiveness and compassion, and enhancing self-love and self-esteem.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.