Lotus Flower & Flower of Life
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The story of the lotus flower:
The Lotus flower is a beautiful flower that grows in a murky swamp. Nature is reminding us to always remain beautiful even in the ugliest situations. In addition to the lotus flower on this monumental piece, there is a detailed flower of life, which is a reminder that we are all connected, interconnected, and woven together. This box can be used to place herbs, trinkets, stones, or could be used as an intention box. Those are just a couple of ideas, but there are really endless possibilities.
Considered to be representative of the basic template found within everything in existence, the flower of life is symbolic of unity and creation. Place this unique flower of life bronze box in a special place in your home to remind you of your connection to everything around you.
This bronze box has a rose gold finish and is lined with a dark purple velvet fabric.
L 7” x W 5” x H 2.75”
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.