Buddha Wind Chime
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This 9"L brass Buddha Wind Chime is the perfect way to add peaceful sounds to your outdoor space. With gorgeous beads that come in a variety of colors to choose from, you can customize the look to suit your style. Enjoy the tranquility of Buddha's blessing every day.
Buddha, meaning "the awakened one" or "the enlightened one," is the title given to Siddhartha Gautama, the founder of Buddhism. Siddhartha Gautama was born in the 6th century BCE in what is now modern-day Nepal. He was born into a royal family and lived a life of luxury and privilege.
However, Siddhartha became disillusioned with the materialistic and transient nature of life. He renounced his royal lifestyle and embarked on a spiritual quest to understand the nature of human suffering and the path to liberation. After years of intense meditation and self-discipline, he attained enlightenment, gaining deep insight into the nature of existence and the causes of suffering.
Following his enlightenment, Siddhartha Gautama became known as the Buddha. He spent the rest of his life teaching others about his insights and the path to liberation from suffering, which became the foundation of Buddhism. The teachings of the Buddha, known as the Dharma, cover various aspects of human existence, ethics, meditation, and the ultimate goal of attaining liberation and enlightenment, known as Nirvana.
The Buddha's teachings emphasize the Four Noble Truths, which outline the nature of suffering, its causes, the possibility of its cessation, and the path to its cessation. The Eightfold Path, a set of principles for ethical conduct, mental discipline, and wisdom, is considered the means to attain liberation.
Buddha's teachings and philosophy have had a profound impact on millions of people around the world, and Buddhism has become one of the major world religions. The Buddha is revered as a spiritual teacher and guide, embodying wisdom, compassion, and the potential for every individual to attain enlightenment.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.