Burner: Brass Peacock
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Celebrate beauty and strength with this unique brass incense burner.
This gorgeous brass incense burner with peacock head as the handle and detailed etched design is sure to make a statement in any room. The peacock is not only a creature of beauty and grace, but it's also symbolic of benevolence, compassion, and patience.
Simply place lit incense in the bowl, close the lid, and relax and unwind. Remove the brass lid to create a subtle bell sound. Incense not included.
Shop our incense collection. [link to incense category page]
Dimensions: L 4" X W 3" X H 5"
The peacock's extravagant and vibrant plumage has often been associated with beauty and vanity. Its stunning display of feathers is seen as a symbol of pride and self-admiration. In many cultures, the peacock is considered a symbol of royalty, nobility, and wealth. Its regal appearance and the fact that it was often kept in royal gardens and palaces contribute to this association. In some ancient cultures, particularly in Hinduism, the peacock is linked to immortality and resurrection. It is believed that the peacock's ability to shed and regrow its feathers symbolizes renewal and the cycle of life and death. In Hinduism, the peacock is associated with certain deities like Lord Krishna and Lord Murugan. In this context, the peacock represents spiritual awakening, knowledge, and enlightenment. The peacock's distinctive appearance with its "eyes" on the tail feathers has led to associations with protection and watchfulness. Some cultures believe that the peacock's eye-like markings can ward off evil spirits. The peacock's extravagant displays of feathers during courtship rituals are often seen as a symbol of expressing oneself and showing pride in one's abilities and attributes. In Christianity, the peacock has been associated with the concept of resurrection and spiritual rebirth. It is also sometimes seen as a symbol of compassion and kindness. In Roman mythology, the peacock was considered the sacred bird of Juno, the goddess of marriage and the well-being of women. Therefore, the peacock was associated with marital fidelity. In some cultures, the "eyes" on the peacock's feathers are seen as an all-seeing eye, symbolizing awareness and insight. The peacocks can be associated with new beginnings and a fresh start, possibly because of its ability to shed old feathers and grow new ones. The symbolism of the peacock can vary widely depending on the cultural and historical context. Overall, it is often seen as a symbol of beauty, pride, spirituality, and protection, but the specific meaning can change based on the beliefs and interpretations of different societies and individuals.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.