Burner: Crescent Moon Mandala Incense Burner
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A Crescent Moon Mandala Incense Burner/Altar Tile is a decorative and functional item used in spiritual and ritual practices. It is typically made of ceramic or other heat-resistant material and designed in the shape of a crescent moon with intricate mandala patterns.
The incense burner/altar tile is used for burning incense, which is a common practice in many spiritual and religious traditions. Incense is believed to purify the air, create a pleasant aroma, and help to set the mood for meditation or prayer.
The mandala patterns on the incense burner/altar tile are significant in spiritual practices. Mandalas are often used as a tool for meditation and contemplation, and their intricate designs represent the universe and the interconnectedness of all things. The crescent moon shape represents the lunar cycle and the ebb and flow of energy.
Using an incense burner/altar tile can help create a sacred space for spiritual practice and enhance the ambiance of the ritual. It is also a beautiful and decorative item that can be displayed on an altar or other sacred space when not in use.
Black & Gold
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.