By Oak, Ash & Thorn: Modern Celtic Shamanism
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Many seekers are interested in shamanism because it is a spiritual path that can be followed in conjunction with any religion or other spiritual belief without conflict. But the Native American and African peoples were not the only cultures to traditionally practice shamanism.
For centuries, shamanism was practiced by the Europeans, as well-including the Celts.
By Oak, Ash, & Thorn presents a modern system of Celtic shamanism, inspired by old writings that suggest that the Druidic order was not the sole system of Celtic religious practice—that other Celts, who were neither Druids nor bards, possessed and used shamanic powers of healing and prophecy. This practical guide, which blends the best of shamanism’s old ways and new, tells you how to:
• Heal shamanically by correcting the color of the body’s light centers through controlling and realigning energy
• Use shape-shifting to improve your spiritual and bodily existence_-and to become invisible
¿ Learn how to recognize the signs of a shattered soul, and
how to mend the soul self
• Divine by Celtic methods: stone, omen stick and Ogam alphabet
• Find how to use magick and identify various beings while pathworking in the three Celtic Otherworlds
¿ Take a personal test to help you understand your true feelings and motives for wanting to become a shaman
Until now, very little has been written about the more private mystical practices of the Celts. This inspiring book ensures that Celtic shamanism will take its rightful place among the spiritual practices that help us lead richer lives.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.