Chakras and the Vagus Nerve by C.J. Llewelyn
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
TAP INTO THE HEALING COMBINATION OF SUBTLE ENERGY & YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM
Turn Your Vagus Nerve into a Spiritual Powerhouse for Healing
The vagus nerve is the great communicator between most systems in your body, including major organs of the brain, digestive system, and heart. It also corresponds perfectly with the seven chakras. Trauma therapist C. J. Llewelyn reveals how these two systems work together to heal your past and clear your body of intense reactions that no longer serve you. With her guidance, you can access the compassionate energy of your inner light.
Chakras and the Vagus Nerve teaches you how to identify the information your nervous system is sending and work toward calming it. You'll discover the psychological dimensions each of your chakras hold and how to release pain instead of running from it. Featuring more than forty-five exercises and prompts, this book demonstrates how to fully engage with your energies. When you understand your wiring, you can heal body, mind, and Soul.
Includes a foreword by Ann J. Clark, PhD, RN, Michael Newton Institute Life Between Lives Facilitator and Usui Reiki Master
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.