- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The Hamsa (also known as the Hand of Fatima or the Hand of Miriam) is a symbol that is found in many different cultures and religions, including Judaism, Islam, and Hinduism. It is a symbol of protection and is believed to bring good luck and ward off negative energies.
The Hamsa is typically depicted as a hand with an eye in the center of the palm. It is often worn as a pendant or displayed in homes as a decorative element.
In Judaism, the Hamsa is associated with the biblical story of Esther, who is believed to have been protected by God during a time of danger. In Islam, the Hamsa is associated with the daughter of the prophet Muhammad, Fatima, who is revered as a symbol of fertility and protection. In Hinduism, the Hamsa is associated with the goddess Kali, who is also seen as a protector.
The Hamsa is a popular symbol in many different cultures and is often used as a way to bring good luck and positive energy into one's life. It is also often used as a decorative element in jewelry, clothing, and home decor.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.