Enchanted Kitchen by Gail Bussi
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
CONNECT TO SPIRIT WITH RECIPES & RITUALS THROUGH THE YEAR
A Delicious Month-By-Month Tour Through the Year
Turn your kitchen into the true heart of your home with inspiring rituals, meditations, spells, crafts, and foods specific to each month. From the author of Enchanted Herbal, this book provides more than seventy-five seasonal recipes, several with vegan or vegetarian adaptations, such as:
Sunshine Lemon Pickles
Rhubarb and Rosemary Preserve
Four Thieves Vinegar
Spicy Apple Chutney
Moon and Stars Cookies
Part guidebook, part recipe book, and part inspirational journey, Enchanted Kitchen is ripe with the simple magic, healing, and joy found in the ordinary, everyday things we sometimes take for granted. Whether you prefer to follow its pages chronologically or jump into a specific month, this book provides a magical kitchen experience for any occasion.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.