Gaia, Mother Earth trinket box
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
In Paganism, Gaia (or Gaea) is often seen as a symbol of the Earth, nature, and the interconnectedness of all living things. Gaia is considered a divine feminine deity, representing the nurturing and life-giving aspects of nature.
As a symbol, Gaia represents the importance of environmental protection and conservation, as well as the balance and harmony of all living beings. She is also associated with fertility, abundance, and growth.
In Pagan rituals and ceremonies, Gaia may be invoked or honored as a goddess or spirit of the Earth. Offerings may be made to her, such as herbs, flowers, or other natural materials. Additionally, some Pagans may work with Gaia energy in meditation or spiritual practices to connect with the Earth and its natural cycles.
Gaia is a Greek goddess who represents the Earth and its natural cycles. In modern Paganism and Wicca, Gaia is often seen as a symbol of the interconnectedness of all living things and the importance of caring for the environment.
Gaia is often associated with the four elements of earth, air, fire, and water, and is seen as a powerful force of nature that sustains all life on Earth. She is also associated with fertility, growth, and abundance, and is often honored during rituals and celebrations that honor the changing of the seasons.
In addition to her associations with the natural world, Gaia is also seen as a symbol of the divine feminine, representing the nurturing and caring qualities that are traditionally associated with women.
Overall, Gaia symbolism in Paganism emphasizes the importance of living in harmony with the natural world and recognizing our interconnectedness with all living things. It encourages us to honor and respect the Earth, and to take action to protect and preserve the environment for future generations.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.