Ganesha Soapstone Incense Burner
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This Lord Ganesh carved Incense tower in black for sticks & cones is made from real soapstone and is handmade in India. 12" tall.
Ganesha (also known as Ganapati) is a Hindu deity who is revered as the remover of obstacles and the god of new beginnings. He is one of the most popular and widely worshiped deities in the Hindu pantheon and is depicted as a portly, elephant-headed figure with multiple arms.
According to Hindu mythology, Ganesha was created by the goddess Parvati, the consort of Lord Shiva. He was created to guard the entrance to her bath chamber, and when Lord Shiva attempted to enter the chamber, Ganesha prevented him from doing so. This resulted in a battle between the two, which ended with Ganesha's tusk being broken off by Lord Shiva's trident. This is why Ganesha is often depicted with only one tusk.
Ganesha is revered as a symbol of wisdom, prosperity, and good fortune, and is worshiped by Hindus across the world. His image can be found in temples, homes, and public spaces, and he is often invoked at the beginning of new ventures or important events to ensure success and remove any obstacles.
Soapstone, also known as steatite, is a natural stone that has been used for various purposes for centuries. It has a calming effect on the mind and body. It is believed to help ease anxiety, stress, and emotional turmoil, and promote a sense of peace and tranquility. Soapstone is believed to have analgesic properties that can help relieve pain and inflammation in the body. It is often used to ease muscle aches, arthritis pain, and menstrual cramps. It promotes emotional healing by helping to release negative emotions and promoting feelings of joy and happiness. It is often used in meditation and spiritual practices to help balance and align the chakras. It has protective properties that can help ward off negative energy and promote a sense of safety and security. Soapstone is believed to promote creativity and inspiration, making it a popular stone for artists and writers.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.