Ganesha Wind Chime
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Bring a bit of serenity and good luck to your home with this Ganesha Wind Chime. Crafted in brass and adorned with beautiful glass beads, it measures 10"L for an eye-catching accent. Hang it outdoors to enjoy its calming sounds and bring the goodness of Ganesha into your environment.
Ganesha, also known as Ganapati, Vinayaka, or Pillaiyar, is one of the most widely worshiped deities in Hinduism. He is easily recognizable with his elephant-headed human form and is revered as the remover of obstacles and the god of wisdom, knowledge, and beginnings.
Here are some key aspects and symbolism associated with Ganesha:
Elephant Head: Ganesha's most prominent feature is his elephant head, which represents wisdom, intelligence, and divine strength. It is believed to symbolize the ability to think big and overcome obstacles with grace and wisdom.
Large Ears: Ganesha is often depicted with large ears, symbolizing the importance of attentive listening and being open to receiving divine wisdom. It represents the ability to listen deeply to the world and gain knowledge and insight from all sources.
Curved Trunk: Ganesha's curved trunk is seen as a symbol of adaptability and the ability to overcome any obstacle in one's path. It is also associated with the power of discrimination, distinguishing between right and wrong, and making wise choices.
Four Arms: Ganesha is usually depicted with four arms, each holding different objects. The objects can vary but commonly include a broken tusk, a sweet delicacy called modak, a lotus flower, and a symbol of blessings or protection. The multiple arms represent Ganesha's ability to engage in multiple tasks and offer blessings and protection to his devotees.
Broken Tusk: Ganesha is often depicted with a broken tusk. According to mythology, he broke his own tusk to use it as a writing tool to transcribe the epic Mahabharata when sage Vyasa asked for his assistance. The broken tusk symbolizes sacrifice, knowledge, and the importance of preserving sacred texts and wisdom.
Mouse as a Vehicle: Ganesha is depicted with a small mouse or rat as his vehicle or mount. The mouse symbolizes Ganesha's ability to overcome desires and delusions. It also represents his humility and ability to adapt to any situation, no matter how small or inconspicuous.
Modak: Ganesha is often depicted holding or receiving a modak, a sweet dumpling. The modak symbolizes the rewards of devotion and spiritual practice. It represents the sweetness and joy that comes from overcoming obstacles and attaining spiritual wisdom.
Ganesha is widely revered and worshipped as the remover of obstacles, the patron of arts and sciences, and the deity to be invoked at the beginning of any new endeavor or undertaking. His imagery and symbolism reflect his qualities as a compassionate and wise deity who guides and blesses his devotees on their spiritual journey and in their worldly pursuits.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.