Garnet Faceted Almadine
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Almandine garnet is a strong, regenerative healing crystal that aids in strength and stamina.
The faceted almandine garnet is a powerful metaphysical stone with abundant healing properties. Garnet cleanses and re-energizes the chakras as it revitalizes, purifies, and balances energy, bringing serenity and passion. This stone inspires devotion and love and balances the sex drive while alleviating emotional disharmony. Garnet removes inhibitions and taboos while opening the heart. It helps build self-confidence, sharpens the perception of yourself and others, and strengthens the survival instinct, bringing courage and hope.
Garnet helps regenerate the body and stimulates metabolism while boosting the immune system and your energy levels. It helps with spine and spinal fluid disorders, bone, cellular structure, and composition. Garnet also purifies the heart, lungs, and blood and regenerates DNA.
Garnet almandine is a stone that represents profound love and brings forth charity and compassion. It energizes the area between the crown and base chakras and is a regenerative stone that heals and stimulates strength and stamina. It works to connect you to the higher intellect and helps you access and integrate truth. Garnet almandine is an ideal stone to help someone with heart, liver, and pancreas disorders. It also assists in the absorption of iron in the intestines, stimulates the eyes, and strengthens the proper functioning of the body cells.
This earthy stone helps you find grounding as you connect with the earth. While in its presence, your chakras will realign, and negative energies will be replaced with positive energies. The faceted almandine garnet also produces strong vibrations that drive away dark forces. If you suffer from night terrors, keep the faceted almandine garnet beside your bed to dispel bad dreams.
It is known for abundance; the faceted almandine garnet brings more strength, vitality, and success.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.