Hand Carved Hamsa Large Wooden Box
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This beautifully carved wooden box in the shape of a Hamsa Hand with an evil eye is the perfect way to store and protect your special items. Its hand-crafted design measures 9" x 6" x 2.75" high, providing ample storage space without taking up too much room. Enjoy the protection of the ancient symbol of luck and ward off evil with this charming and decorative storage solution.
The Hamsa, also known as the Hand of Fatima or Hand of Miriam, is a widely recognized symbol in various cultures and religions, including Judaism, Islam, and other Middle Eastern and North African traditions. The Hamsa is depicted as a hand with three extended fingers in the middle, often with two symmetrical thumbs on the sides. Here are some of the key representations and meanings associated with the Hamsa:
Protection: The Hamsa is primarily known as a symbol of protection against the "evil eye" or negative energies. It is believed to ward off malevolent forces, bringing blessings, happiness, and good fortune to the wearer or the space it is displayed in.
Luck and Blessings: The Hamsa is associated with bringing luck, prosperity, and positive energy into one's life. It is often used as a talisman or amulet to attract blessings and ward off misfortune.
Divine Feminine and Maternal Energy: The Hamsa is often associated with feminine energy and is seen as a symbol of the Divine Feminine, representing qualities such as nurturing, compassion, and protection. It is linked to motherhood, fertility, and maternal instincts.
Interfaith Symbol: The Hamsa is embraced by various faiths and cultures, including Judaism and Islam. It serves as a unifying symbol that transcends religious boundaries and represents shared values of protection, well-being, and spiritual beliefs.
Symbol of Hand of God: In some interpretations, the Hamsa represents the hand of God or a higher power, offering guidance, blessings, and divine intervention in one's life.
Balance and Harmony: The Hamsa is also associated with the concept of balance and harmony between the spiritual and physical realms. It symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things and the need for equilibrium in life.
Good Health and Healing: The Hamsa is sometimes seen as a symbol of healing and good health. It is believed to promote well-being and protect against illness or negative influences.
While the Hamsa has significant cultural and spiritual meanings, it's important to note that interpretations and beliefs around the symbol may vary among different individuals and communities. The symbolism and understanding of the Hamsa can also differ based on cultural, religious, and personal contexts.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.