Incense: Satya Nag Champa *JUMBO* Sticks
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Experience the iconic fragrance of Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa with this best-selling incense scent. This pack of 16" long incense sticks has approximately 5 sticks. Hand-crafted with natural ingredients, each pack contains 50 grams of incense. Escape to a world of tranquility and bliss when you light these luxury incense sticks.
Soothing nag champa incense helps you relax and distress.
Nag champa is one of the world's most popular incense scents. It is sought after because of its soothing and relaxing aroma. It is the incense used by Buddhist monks to meditate and is ideal for meditation and spiritual development. Hand-rolled with naturally pure herbs. Nag champa combines sandalwood and magnolia, creating a woodsy aroma with a hint of spice.
At the end of a long day, lighting your nag champa incense will put you in a more tranquil peace of mind.
This original Handrolled Satya Sai Baba Nagchampa Agarbatti manufactured by Shrinivas Sugandhalaya LLP in Bangalore and Mumbai is an aromatic blend of Champa flower, floral, and Oriental-Spicy scents with a base of wood and patchouli. It offers a sweet, pleasant aroma similar to Jasmine and Magnolia flowers, and is prepared using natural ingredients following traditional methods. This Agarbatti is benzene and Toluene free, making it safe and suitable for all environments. It is widely used for meditation and room freshening and is becoming a preferred choice due to its consistent quality.
*All incense Is not the same. A lot have toxic, harmful chemicals and fillers that are not good for people. Satya brand uses top-quality, all-natural products; they are not only non-harmful, but they are good for you.*
Words from the Makers of Satya, Shrinivas Sugandhalaya:
Hinduism is a religion and a way of living a good and healthy life based on the principles of Vedas. Vedic knowledge envelops the entire wisdom of the past, present, and future. As said in the Vedas, burning Masala incense stick, a blend of Indian natural herbs and scents, has many Benefits like killing harmful bacteria, removing air-borne pollutants, negative energy, & creating a pleasant environment.
At SHRINIVAS SUGANDHALAYA (BNG) LLP, we carefully nurtured these timeless herbs with medicinal values and hand-rolled these blends on the sticks.
Burning our masala incense gives a sanitized ambiance and a free environment from harmful pollutants in the air.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.