Krishna Brass Figurine
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Krishna is a major deity in Hinduism and is considered one of the most popular and beloved figures in Hindu mythology. He is often depicted as a young boy or a young man playing the flute, and is associated with love, joy, and wisdom. Some of the symbolic meanings and associations with Krishna are:
Divine love: Krishna is known for his divine love, and is often associated with the concept of Bhakti, which is the path of devotion and love for God.
Joy and playfulness: Krishna is known for his playful and joyful nature, and is often depicted playing the flute or engaging in other playful activities.
Wisdom: Krishna is also associated with wisdom and spiritual knowledge, and is considered to be an important guide and teacher for those on the path of spiritual growth.
Protection: Krishna is believed to offer protection to his devotees and is often called upon to help protect against negative energies and harm.
Liberation: Krishna is associated with the concept of liberation or freedom, and is often invoked to help practitioners overcome fear and attachment.
Krishna is revered in many different traditions of Hinduism, and his stories and teachings are an important part of Hindu mythology and philosophy. He is often seen as a model of love, wisdom, and devotion, and is an important symbol of the divine in Hinduism.
This pocket sized figurine will be a perfect addition to any space and is even small enough to be carried around with you.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.