Llewellyn's 2023 Herbal Almanac by Llewellyn
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO GROWING, COOKING & CRAFTING
For twenty-four years, Llewellyn's Herbal Almanac has provided enthusiasts of all skill levels with a wealth of practical ideas on growing, using, and benefiting from nature's most dynamic plants. This impressive guide is packed with valuable information, including gardening resources, hands-on project ideas, and dozens of helpful tips and techniques.
Discover a wealth of innovative herbal ideas that span gardening, cooking, crafts, health, beauty, history, and lore. This year's edition also includes profiles for mustard, elderberry, bay, and summer savory. Whether you are interested in herbs for stir-fries, no-cook sauces and marinades, foot baths, natural-made dolls, or Victorian houseplants, this wonderful almanac has something to delight your herbal practice.
Immerse Yourself in the Power of Plants
Cultivate a successful herbal practice with sage advice from today’s top writers. For 24 years, Llewellyn’s Herbal Almanac has been a go-to resource for gardeners, cooks, crafters, and other plant enthusiasts who want to expand their skills. Featuring in-depth articles about gardening, cooking, crafts, health, and beauty, this compendium of herbal insights and hands-on projects is sure to inspire you throughout the seasons.
Whether you are interested in Victorian houseplants, herbs for stir-fries, uncommon flowers, footbaths, natural-made dolls, or no-cook sauces and marinades, Llewellyn’s 2023 Herbal Almanac will be the perfect companion on your way to botanical bliss. This year’s edition also includes plant profiles for mustard; elderberry, bay, and summer savory, as well as themed gardening plans and a twelve-month gardening log with calendars, moon phases, and tips.
• DIY gardening solutions and companion planting guide
• Grafting methods to improve apple harvests
• Plants that keep unwanted bugs at bay
• Beauty products to make with foraged herbs
• Recipes and craft ideas
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.