Llewellyn's 2023 Witches' Datebook by Llewellyn
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Express your inner Witch throughout the year and stay organized while you do it. Llewellyn's 2023 Witches' Datebook features amazing illustrations from award-winning artist Jennifer Hewitson as well as tips, techniques, and recipes to help you connect to nature, spirit, and your own deeper wisdom.
Find new ways to celebrate the sacred seasons and enhance your practice with springtime magic (Astrea Taylor), flying ointment (Kelden), kitchen witchery on the go (Autumn Damiana), connecting with the spirit of the land (Blake Octavian Blair), and approaching the Craft with an empirical spirit (Thorn Mooney). You will also discover sabbat musings from Raechel Henderson, recipes from Gwion Raven, and more than 100 magical tips from Elizabeth Barrette.
Celebrate Your Craft & Stay Organized with Recipes, Astrology, Magic & More
Strengthen your practice through every season with Llewellyn’s
2023 Witches’ Datebook. This popular planner features captivating illustrations from award-winning artist Jennifer Hewitson, a variety of ways to celebrate the Wheel of the Year, and wisdom from practicing Witches, including.
• Sabbat musings by Raechel Henderson
• Tasty recipes by Gwion Raven
• Witchy tips by Elizabeth Barrette
• Flying ointment by Kelden
• Kitchen witchery on the go by Autumn Damiana
• Springtime magic by Astrea Taylor
• Connecting with the spirit of the land by
Blake Octavian Blair
• Approaching the Craft with an empirical spirit by
This indispensable, on-the go tool also offers:
• An ata-glance guide to the best days to plant and harvest
• Moon lore and phases for successful spellcasting
• Daily planetary and color correspondences to
• Spiral-bound design with calendar spreads that make
easy to write in appointments and special event
Published annually since 1998
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.