Medusa jewelry box
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Medusa is a well-known figure from Greek mythology and is often associated with symbolism related to fear, death, and transformation. Here are some common interpretations of Medusa's symbolism:
Medusa's serpentine hair and ability to turn people to stone symbolize her power and strength. In some interpretations, she is seen as a warrior or protector. Her ability to turn people to stone also represents death and fear. Her gaze is said to be so terrifying that it could kill anyone who looked at her directly.
Transformation: Medusa's story also represents transformation. According to some versions of the myth, she was once a beautiful woman who was cursed by Athena and transformed into a monster after being raped by Medusa's boyfriend Poseidon in Athena's temple. This transformation represents the idea that beauty and power can be fleeting and that one's fortunes can change quickly. She is seen as a symbol of female power and rage. She is a representation of the anger and frustration that women can experience in a patriarchal society. In some cultures, Medusa's image is used as a protective symbol. Her ability to turn people to stone is seen as a way to ward off evil and protect the home or the wearer of the symbol.
Medusa Heart Shaped Trinket Box 4.5" L 4.5" W 2.75" H
Made of poly resin cast iron in bronze color
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.