- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This beautiful 9.5" Black Finish Iron Pentagram Wall Hanging Wind Chime features eight antique iron small bells to create a melodic and lovely sound. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor spaces, this wind chime will bring a unique charm to any home.
The pentagram can be used as a protective talisman or amulet. When drawn with a single continuous line, it is called a "pentacle." It is believed to ward off negative energy and evil forces, serving as a symbol of spiritual protection. In modern pagan and Wiccan traditions, the pentagram is a sacred symbol representing the five elements: Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit. Each of the five points corresponds to one of these elements, and the circle represents the interconnectedness and balance of these forces in nature. It can be associated with various forms of Western occultism, particularly in ceremonial magic. Each of the five points can be associated with a different element, planet, or aspect of magic. When used in rituals, it can represent the control or mastery of these elements. In Christian symbolism, the pentagram has been used to represent the five wounds of Christ—those on his hands, feet, and side. It has also been associated with the concept of the five senses or the five virtues of humanity. In alchemical traditions, the pentagram can symbolize the quintessence or the fifth element, which transcends the four classical elements (earth, air, fire, and water). It represents spiritual or divine transformation.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.