Practical Guide To Psychic Self Defense by Osborne Phillips, Melita Denning
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
STRENGTHEN YOUR AURA
PRACTICAL GUIDE SERIES SERIES #5
Deliberate psychic attack is very rare. However, your psyche is constantly under attack from friends and strangers, advertisers and politicians who want to manipulate you. Luckily, there is a solution—Denning and Phillips' Practical Guide to Psychic Self-Defense.
The best way to overcome attacks on your psyche is through awareness that they are occurring. This requires you to become more awake and alert to this bombardment. Part of the technique is to understand how this attempted manipulation works. By studying this book you will gain that knowledge. The result is that the psychological intimidation that has been used on you in the past will no longer control you.
There are two types of psychic attack. The first kind is attack by a person who has not had any occult training. He or she may feel slighted or betrayed by you (based on actual or imagined situations) and hold on to negative emotions. Eventually, unknown to that person, the negative energy can leap out, directed at you.
This book reveals that your aura is your best line of defense. By using the exercises in this book to strengthen your aura, any such unintentional psychic attack will easily be dispelled and discharged.
Even more rare is the "classic" psychic attack where a person does some sort of spell or ritual to harm you. Full instructions are given for overcoming such negative magick, both on a practical, physical level (sever any physical connection between you and the attacker) and on a ritual, spiritual level (perform blessings and rites to overcome psychic attack).
But what happens if an attack does get through? First, you have to know how to recognize it. Usually, a successful attack strikes at your weak link. That could be your physical health (causing illness) or your mental attitude (causing depression). This book will show you how to recognize the problem and how to deal with it effectively.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.