- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This 100% hand-loomed Shiva Cotton Tapestry is perfect for bringing a touch of style to any space. Crafted from rain-fed cotton, it measures 54x86", making it ideal for use as a wall hanging, tablecloth, bedspread, and more. The natural fabric is durable, soft to the touch, and a practical way to add beauty to any room.
Shiva is a prominent deity in Hinduism, which is one of the world's oldest religions. In Hindu mythology, Shiva is considered the supreme god and the destroyer of evil and ignorance. He is also known as Mahadeva, Nataraja, and numerous other names, each highlighting different aspects of his character.
Shiva is often depicted as a tall figure with matted hair piled up on his head, a crescent moon adorning his forehead, and a third eye in the middle of his forehead. He is usually shown with blue skin, symbolizing his association with the infinite sky and his transcendence beyond the material world.
Shiva is believed to be the source of all creation, preservation, and dissolution in the universe. He is associated with various powers and attributes, including meditation, asceticism, yoga, dance, destruction, and transformation. He is considered the patron deity of yogis and often depicted in a meditative or dancing posture.
Shiva is part of the Hindu trinity known as Trimurti, which consists of Brahma (the creator), Vishnu (the preserver), and Shiva (the destroyer). While Shiva's role as the destroyer may sound negative, it is seen as necessary for the cyclical process of creation, preservation, and renewal.
Devotees of Shiva worship him in various forms and follow different traditions and rituals. Shiva is revered not only in India but also in several other countries where Hinduism has had an influence, such as Nepal, Sri Lanka, and parts of Southeast Asia.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.