Tarot Familiars by Lo Scarebo & Lisa Parker
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
From the artwork of world-renowned fantasy artist Lisa Parker, Tarot Familiars is a deck of charm, mystery, and animal magic.
The Tarot Familiars deck provides a unique perspective on traditional tarot readings. Featuring powerful imagery and vibrant card art, these cards will help you gain insight into yourself and the world around you. With a comprehensive guidebook, you'll be able to interpret each of the 78 tarot cards accurately and effectively.
The role of a witch's familiar can vary depending on the tradition and individual beliefs, but some common aspects include:
Magical Assistance: Familiars are believed to possess their own magical powers and can aid the witch in spellcasting, divination, and other ritual work. They may offer guidance, protection, or help in manifesting the witch's intentions.
Spiritual Connection: Familiars are seen as spiritual companions, and many witches develop deep bonds with their familiars. They are often considered to be partners in magical work, enhancing the witch's abilities and intuition.
Shape-shifting: In some beliefs, familiars can shape-shift and take on different forms. They may appear as animals, such as cats, owls, or ravens, which are commonly associated with witchcraft, or they may take on other forms depending on the witch's personal connection.
Guardianship: Familiars are thought to be protective spirits, guarding their witch from negative energies, psychic attacks, or other spiritual dangers.
Communication: Some practitioners believe they can communicate with their familiars telepathically or through subtle signs and symbols, receiving guidance or messages from the spiritual realm.
Astral Travel: Familiars are sometimes thought to be able to travel in the astral realm, gathering information or assisting the witch in spiritual journeys.
The companion booklets for most Lo Scarabeo decks are in five languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.