The Angelical Language (The Complete History andMythos of the Tongue of Angels) Volume 1
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
THE COMPLETE HISTORY AND MYTHOS OF THE TONGUE OF ANGELS
The Angelical language channeled by alchemist Edward Kelley and recorded by royal astrologer John Dee has mystified magicians, linguists, historians, and cryptographers for generations. It's even rumored that the language may be an encryption method of some kind, unbroken to this day. This fascinating, in-depth analysis reveals the truth behind the saga of two Renaissance wizards who spoke with angels and received instruction in the celestial tongue.
This volume begins with an exploration of the mystical traditions that influenced Dee's work—the Fifty Gates of Binah, the legends of Enoch, and the Book of Soyga. It presents an in-depth study of the forty-nine Tables of Loagaeth (Speech From God), the forty-eight Angelical Keys (or Calls), and the drama surrounding them as chronicled in Dee's journals. Special features include an analysis of the translations of the 48 Keys, instructions for the magickal use of Angelical characters, and a complete Angelical Psalter.
Aaron Leitch's long-awaited masterwork reveals in plain language—for the first time ever—how the Angelical language was received, for what it was intended, and how to use it properly, providing a fascinating historical context for its practical application in The Angelical Language, Volume II: An Encyclopedic Lexicon of the Tongue of Angels.
"The Angelical Language is the single most comprehensive text ever written on the subject of the Enochian magical system and language of Elizabethan luminary, Dr. John Dee. This two-volume magnum opus demonstrates Aaron Leitch's familiarity with practical magic as well as his skill as a meticulous researcher. A must-have book."
—Chic Cicero and Sandra Tabatha Cicero, Chief Adepts of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.