The Book of Four Occult Philosophers by Daniel Harms & S. Aldarnay
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
THREE CENTURIES OF INCANTATIONS, CHARMS & RITUAL MAGIC
A Faithfully Reconstructed Sourcebook of 17th, 18th & 19th Century Magic
Over three centuries of pivotal magical development, four occult philosophers recorded charms, seals, talismans, and magical lore into a single book. Now, Daniel Harms makes this priceless volume accessible to all collectors and historians through his expert transcription, annotations, and translations of the English, Latin, and Welsh content.
Preserving the red and black text of the original handwritten manuscript, The Book of Four Occult Philosophers reveals centuries' worth of secrets gathered by Robert Cross Smith (Raphael), Olivia Serres (Princess Olive), Thomas Harrington, and an unknown individual only identified as "W." Their compilation of magical operations contains historical spells and rituals alongside passages about fairies, astrology, numerology, demon conjuring, and more. Explore recipes to bind a spirit, attract a female familiar, make men appear in horns, and find the virtue of mandrakes. Featuring hundreds of illustrations replicated by S. Aldarnay, this compendium of ceremonial magic is the perfect addition to any collection of treasured occult works.
Translated and Annotated from Manuscript 116 in the Bodleian Library's Francis Douce collection
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.