The Book of Sacred Baths - 52 Bathing Rituals to Revitalize Your Spirit by Paulette Kouffman Sherman PSYD
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
52 BATHING RITUALS TO REVITALIZE YOUR SPIRIT
"Sacred bathing brings the ancient tradition of meditation and prayer into the modern day ritual practice of a home bath, so that you can connect to Spirit daily and purify your energy."—Dr. Larry Dossey, author of One Mind and The Science of Premonitions
Immerse Yourself in Healing Waters for Relaxation, Clarity, and Wholeness
Gain inspiration and rejuvenation through the sacred act of bathing. With fifty-two bath recipes, one for every week of the year, The Book of Sacred Baths shows you how to use this relaxing practice to improve your love life, succeed in your career, strengthen your health, and transform your spirit.
Each recipe is tailored to a specific emotional or spiritual need, from stress relief to divine assistance to self-connection for overall well-being. Using essential oils, candles, and color therapy along with visualization and ritual practice, you'll raise your vibration and release negative energy down the drain.
"Fans of Sherman are in for an impressive treat with her collection of 52 fun and sacred baths to improve every aspect of your physical and spiritual life."—Publishers Weekly
"A sacred bathing of the body ultimately becomes a sacred bathing of the mind, spirit, and soul, which unearths a mindfulness of self-nourishment that we might then gift as kindness to others as we go about our day."—Cathie Borrie, author of The Long Hello
"I highly recommend this beautiful book of spiritual bathing for inner joy and healing."—Raven Keyes, author of The Healing Power of Reiki and The Healing Light of Angels
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.