The Encyclopedia of Energy Medicine by Linnie Thomas
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A COMPREHENSIVE REFERENCE TO HEALING MODALITIES FROM ACUPRESSURE TO ZERO BALANCING
An Expansive Resource with 55+ Energy Healing Modalities
This newly revised edition of The Encyclopedia of Energy Medicine is an extensive directory for anyone wishing to study energy healing practices. With newly added modalities, updated course listings, and an improved list of energy medicine associations, this comprehensive reference features dozens of healing schools as well as licensure and certification programs in a field that is constantly growing and evolving. Linnie Thomas offers resources for pursuing your education in fifty-six energy healing methods, such as:
Reflexology • Healing Touch • LomiLomi • Holotropic Breathwork • Thought Field Therapy • Reiki • Medical Qigong • Melody Crystal Healing
This much-needed sourcebook covers healing session summaries, certification and continuing education requirements, endorsements and accreditations, standards of practice, legalities, and class availability. Thomas lists each therapeutic approach, course descriptions (including contact information), and codes of ethics, making it easy to find the information you need to explore these healing techniques for yourself.
Includes a foreword by Cyndi Dale, internationally renowned author of The Complete Book of Chakra Healing
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.