The Healing Wisdom of Birds by Lesley Morrison
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
"The Healing Wisdom of Birds" is a book written by Lesley Morrison that explores the spiritual and healing properties of birds. Morrison draws on her own personal experiences, as well as cultural and historical references, to create a comprehensive guide to understanding and connecting with the healing power of birds.
The book covers a wide range of topics, including bird symbolism and mythology, bird behavior and characteristics, and how to use birds in spiritual and healing practices. Morrison also includes exercises and meditations to help readers connect with birds and tap into their healing energy.
Some of the topics covered in the book include:
The different types of birds and their meanings, including birds of prey, water birds, and songbirds.
The symbolism of birds in various cultures and mythologies, such as the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Native Americans.
The spiritual and healing properties of birds, including how they can be used in meditation, visualization, and energy healing practices.
How to develop a deeper connection with birds, including tips for bird watching, bird photography, and creating bird-friendly spaces in your home and garden.
How to interpret bird signs and messages, including how to understand the meaning of bird sightings and encounters in your life.
Overall, "The Healing Wisdom of Birds" is a comprehensive guide for anyone interested in the spiritual and healing properties of birds, and how to connect with these magnificent creatures in a meaningful and transformative way.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.