The Witch's Book of Power by Devin Hunter
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
"Devin Hunter's new book digs deeply into the roots of what makes a witch powerful. He doesn't gloss over the soul-searching work with simple spell "bandaids." Instead, he offers readings and exercises that empower the witch in mind, body, and soul."—Courtney Weber, author of Brigid: History, Mystery, and Magick of the Celtic Goddess
Ignite the Holy Fire Within: Become the Witch You Were Meant to Be
Witchcraft isn't always about the search for enlightenment; sometimes it's about power and the path to obtaining it. The Witch's Book of Power shares the secrets to unlocking the Witch Power within you, offering specific techniques for working with personal, cosmic, and ally energies to realize your full magical potential.
Professional witch and psychic Devin Hunter has helped thousands of people discover their power and gain influence, and in this book he skillfully explores the concepts behind creating magic that can change your life. The Witch's Book of Power is the perfect resource for witches who intuitively feel that more power is available but seems to be just beyond reach.
"You may or may not choose to follow the path that he has laid out exactly, but I'll wager that you will find something that you want to borrow into your practices. True Witches use what works and you'll find much in this book that yields results."—Ivo Dominguez, Jr., author of Spirit Speak
"The Witch's Book of Power is a missing link in modern witchcraft training. Readers will find just what they need to ignite the spark of power that all witches need for an effective practice."—David Salisbury, author of The Deep Heart of Witchcraft
"Devin Hunter is this generation's Headmaster of Witchcraft."—Jacki Smith, author of Coventry Magic
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.