Thelema by Colin D. Campbell
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE LIFE, WORK & PHILOSOPHY OF ALEISTER CROWLEY
The Life and Legacy of One of History's Most Fascinating Magicians
Thelema is one of the most powerful and influential systems of magick the world has ever known. But to truly understand the philosophy and practice of Thelema, you need to understand its charismatic founder, Aleister Crowley. Thelema reveals this enigmatic figure in all of his provocative and brilliant glory, providing a biography of Crowley and showing how his work evolved to become a paradigm-shifting system of magick. This book also explores the texts and writings that form the basis of Thelema, and it provides step-by-step instructions for practicing the basic rites and rituals of this often-misunderstood tradition.
Thelema provides a multifaceted method for spiritual attainment that focuses on manifesting your true will. Discover how Crowley developed his remarkable techniques, and learn how to begin or deepen your own magical practice with elements of Qabalah, Gnosticism, Eastern philosophy, Egyptian spirituality, tarot, and more. Along the way, you'll learn about Crowley's involvement in the Golden Dawn and the O.T.O., his clandestine activities during both world wars, and the nature and influence of his personal relationships.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.