Tree of Life Wind Chime
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This beautiful Tree of Life Wind Chime is crafted from brass and featured with unique beads for a mesmerizing look and sound. The 23" length gives a full and vibrant sound when breezes move through it. Beads come in an array of colors and one will be chosen for you.
The Tree of Life is a symbolic concept found in various cultures and religious traditions. It represents the interconnectedness of all life on Earth and the evolution of species over time. The tree of life can be depicted as a tree with roots that reach into the earth and branches that stretch towards the sky.
In some cultures, the tree of life is associated with creation myths and is believed to be the source of all life. For example, in Norse mythology, the tree of life is called Yggdrasil and is said to be the center of the universe, connecting the different realms of existence.
In other cultures, the tree of life is seen as a representation of personal growth and spiritual development. The branches represent different paths or stages of life, while the roots represent the foundation or support that enables growth.
In science, the tree of life refers to the evolutionary relationships between all living organisms. It shows how species are related to each other based on their genetic and physical characteristics. The tree of life is constantly changing as new species are discovered and our understanding of evolution evolves.
- When is my order shipped?
- We have two options for shipping. Economy Shipping ships 5-8 business days. Standard shipping is 3-4 Business Days.
- How long will it take to get my order?
- All orders will be able to be tracked as soon as it is shipped. Different locations will vary.
- We will send tracking information to the email address associated with your order once the item has shipped. If you have not received your tracking information and it has been over 2 business days, please contact us at email@example.com
- We will provide you tracking information once your order has shipped. If for whatever reason you do not receive your package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you receive a defective or damaged order, please return it, and we’ll send you a new one as soon as we receive the returned item(s). We will pay return shipping on any damaged or defective order.
- What are your shipping options? Standard & Economy Shipping
Yes. Items will be subject to additional fees
For all returns and exchanges we offer store credit.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.